Christmas Elf Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release


Hey all! Happy Monday morning! It is a new release week for La-La Land Crafts then we start 14 days of Christmas Tutorials! These next few weeks are going to be outstanding! I am starting you off with Christmas Elf Marci Rubber Stamp. She is so darn adorable, I just love her!



With all the new dies like the Ski Lodge and the Lake Dies they really make Christmas Elf Marci stand out.


I used some Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink to give some color to the snow. The Lake Die is what made the snow cuts.


I really love this green cardstock from La-La Land Crafts. This green cardstock has been the perfect color for the cards I made this week. The texture is amazing! It actually looks like leaves.


I really love the colors and the designs in the new Home For Christmas Paper Pack. For this card, I used several of the pieces. I used the light shiplap for the cabin. I used the snow flurry for the Nested Frames Large Die and the Horse with Sleigh Die. I used blue snowflakes for the Double Stitched Rectangle Die. Last but not least I used the sweet Christmas cookies paper for the very background.


The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 29
Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44
Tan: E40, 41, 45
Green clothes: BG72, 75, 78, 70
Buckles: Y21, 26, 28
Candy Cane: R29, 17, 05, N0, 1, 2
Leaves: YG23, 25, 21, G28
Berries: R29, 17, 05
White Gel Pen

If you would like to see how I colored Christmas Elf Marci there is a video at the bottom of this post.

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies I used for the card:



Here is a video I made of me coloring Christmas Elf Marci Rubber Stamp. It is sped up. I hope you enjoy!



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments

  1. I love everything about this Christmas card. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!