“Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you” ~ Emerson
After consistently getting in trouble for doodling on her Peechee in class at school, it was no wonder Cristena Bagne is now helping people around the globe to get back to the heart of handmade gifts, stamping, and creativity with her inspirational artwork. What seems like a twitch of her nose she makes creating papercraft projects such as cards, scrapbooking and home décor look effortless and amazing!
Cristena is fiercely committed and passionate about letting all who “think” they are not creative enough, to achieve opening the creative door and unleash the knowledge that it is okay to copy it is how we all learn to create and find our own style. After years of being in the transportation industry, everything from being a flight attendant to insurance underwriter for ocean freight, and years of being behind the scenes keeping buyers safe from fraudulent merchants as a fraud investigator for Amazon.com, the thought of a night or day of crafting is relaxing and a lot cheaper than a therapy session.
Jobs such as the ones she had in the past, make the thought of mistakes actually fun! “There are no mistakes in stamping, it makes perfect opportunities for more great embellishments”, this is coming from someone that thought the first Stampin’ Up! Workshop she was invited to was a postage stamp party and didn’t know why she was even going in the first place.
Cristena for years was working as a demonstrator for Stampin’ Up! and A Muse Studio. She loves being able to say she is a former designer for INKspirations4U and a guest designer for Create with Connie and Mary. These are the teams that started Cristena out on her current journey. But, is even more excited and proud to talk about all the great companies and designers she does work for now. After falling in love with Copic Markers® and getting certified as one of their designers, she started her own business – Copictopia! She is still teaching her own classes in her home and since 2020 online.
Cristena is all about in the paper crafting world you are invited to partake of one of the classes she has in her home and meet her face to face. Cristena started her love of crafting in Washington where she lived for 14 years. She now lives in North Carolina with her very supportive husband and 2 wonderful children. Cristena now gets creative with all types of paper crafting supplies and teaches Copic Marker classes as a Copic certified designer.
- Febuary 2022 Splitcoast Stampers Tutorial GDT
- January 2022 Paper Nest Dolls GDT
- January 2022 - Present C.C. Designs Design Team Member
- April 2021 - Present The Paper Shelter Design Team Member
- June 2020 - April 2021 La-La Land Crafts Team Leader
- June 2019 - April 2021 Club La-La Land Crafts Team Leader
- May 2019 - Present Aurora Wings Showcase Design Team Member
- May 2019 - December 2021 La-La Land Crafts Design Team Member
- February 2019 - Present The Cat's Pajamas Design Team
- March 2019 - March 2020 Xyron Makers Team
- May 2016 - September 2019 Rubbernecker Design Team Coordinator & Social Media Manager
- May 2019 - June 2019 La-La Land Crafts Club Guest Designer
- May 2019 - June 2019 Sketch Saturday Design Team
- Feb 2019 - June 2019 Time For Tea Design Team Member
- March 2019 - May 2019 Guest Designer LaLa Land Crafts
- March 2019 Guest Designer Sweet N' Sassy Stamps
- March 2019 Guest Designer Little Blue Bell Stamps
- 2019 January Guest Designer Coffee Loving Cardmakers
- 2016 - 2018 A & M Memories (formerly Angels Hearts & Memories) Design Team Manager & Social Media Manager
- 2016 - March 2019 Aurora Wings Stella Design Team Member
- 2015 - 2016 PCSG Sketch Challenge Team Coordinator
- 2015 - 2015 Looby Loo Design Team Member
- 2013 - 2014 A Muse Studio Coach (Manager ending title)
- 2013 - 2013 Completed Copic Certification Training
- 2010 - 2010 Designer for INKspirations4you.com
- 2010 - 2010 Designer for Create with Connie & Mary
- 2006 - 2013 Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (Sr. Manager ending title)