The Copic Academy
Do you like the way I color? Would you like to learn more?
Join The Copic Academy
I have taken all the knowledge that I have and put it all in one place, The Copic Academy. In 2013, I took the classes and became certified as a designer from Imagination International's certification classes. Since then I have been learning and developing my own style of coloring, I have been passing this on to others by teaching in my home and at Hobby Lobby. In light of the new normal, I am adapting my classes to become online. This is where YOU benefit! I have developed a social learning group on Facebook for all those that would like to learn more about Copic markers. If you are just picking up your very first Copic marker or you are a seasoned colorist The Copic Academy group is for everyone! What will you get?
Information from very basic to advanced in one place - NO buying several different classes. All information is for everyone
- Written information as well as video tutorials
- All information is organized by units so you can find things easily
- Practice sheets for various different coloring
- Copic Color Charts so you can save your favorite colors - or download mine
- Live videos for Copic instruction from me every week
- Tuesdays @ 3PM EST for different lessons or for how I color different images
- First Thursday of the month @ 3PM EST for any La-La Land Crafts Club members we will color our LLLC Club kit images.
- That is at least 5 videos a month
- Live videos will also be saved and put with the different units - no worries if you can't make live classes.
- You will be able to watch the videos over and over as much as you like.
***PLEASE NOTE**** I do not teach how to color backgrounds. They are not something I enjoy to do so I am not practiced in them. If you do like backgrounds I would suggest going to Alyce over at Kit n Clowder she has a wonderful backgrounds class you can find HERE You can also find wonderful videos from Marina Vazquez on YouTube for FREE HERE
Are you ready to join Copic Academy??
- Due to the nature of my service and product, there will be NO REFUNDS
- Any cancellations will become canceled at the end of your paid month (i.e. if you purchased May 5th, your subscription will end on June 1st)
- After successfully signing up for your subscription you will be taken to a page with a link for the private Facebook group where you can ask to join. If you are not taken to this page please email me at email@example.com
- Please give 24 hours for your membership to be approved.
- If your subscription fee is missed or late your membership will be canceled and you will have to resign up.
- Any sharing of images or product sheets will result in removal without refund. This is to protect not only my hard work making the sheets for you but also to protect the wonderful artists that have allowed me to use their artwork for your benefit. If your friends want them please just have them join The Copic Academy.
- I also reserve the right to use Live Copic Academy classes as speed coloring videos on my YouTube channel for marketing.