Rare & Extraordinary - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Thursday!! Today I am featuring probably one of my most favorite sets from this release along with my favorite stencil! This card was created with the Rare & Extraordinary Clear Stamp Set and our Ink Splats 1 6x6 Stencil Set, and the Rays of the Sun 6x6 Stencil Set. I LOVE how this came out! I feel like it would be a really good masculine card!  
 
 

 
I first used the Ink Splat 1 6x6 Stencil set but I laid the Rays of the Sun over the top of that so I knew I wouldn't go outside of the ink splat. I filled the whole thing in, did a little shadows around the edges (probably to much to be honest) and then cut the whole thing out after spraying a bit of water on it_ I then decided to use a brick stencil that will be coming out in July. I just couldn't wait to use it.
 


I placed the narwhals on 3d foam because I wanted them to look like a magical portal had opened up and they were swimming free. 


This could be any kind of card with the "thank you for being so magical" It could be a card to a husband, a friend, a birthday card... anything I just love it!

To finish the card off I used some dew drops.

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends.

COPIC COLORS:

Narwhals: BG70, 72, B0000, 00, 000, 02, Y21, 26, E84, T0, 1

DISTRESS OXIDE INK: 
Salty Ocean
Tumbled Glass
Mermaid Lagoon
Chipped Sapphire
Broken China
Red Barn
Mahogany 
Black Soot
Antique Linen

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!




REGISTER TODAY!



HAPPENING NOW!
APRIL 1 - 14, 2024

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 



Comments