Just Jellin Meadow - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative

Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! Today I have a card that has made me laugh so much!!  I just can't stop playing with it! I had a great time making this card, even though I do feel it is a little bit plain. I am actually featuring a few of the new release sets. I have Just Jellin' Meadow and Best Chums Clear Stamp Sets.
 

 
When I laid them on my desk I thought it looked like she was looking back at them like she was laughing at the joke the clown fish had told the shark hahaha! Yes, I have very strange sense of humor along with a strange way of looking at things. hahaha! 




I also created the background so I could feature the Rays of the Sun Stencil Set. There is also a Rays of the Sun Reverse Stencil that anyone that orders these stencils will get for free during preorder! How awesome is that!!


I placed the shark on a Action Wobble to make him look like he was laughing at the clown fish when you shake him. This card was so much fun to make!


To finish the card off I used some Nuvo Drops - Caribbean Ocean.

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends.

COPIC COLORS:

Mermaid: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20, 30, 00, 02
V04, 01, 00
BG15, 10, 11, 23
B000, 00, 01, 02, 05
Shark: T1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Clown Fish: YR01, 02, 16

DISTRESS OXIDE INK: 
Salty Ocean
Tumbled Glass
Mermaid Lagoon
Chipped Sapphire
Broken China

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!




REGISTER TODAY!



HAPPENING NOW!
APRIL 1 - 14, 2024

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


Comments