At Ease Turtles - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative

 


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! Today I am featuring NEW RELEASE At Ease Clear Stamp Set! These little turtles are so adorable! I love them to bits! 



I decided to make my own wave stencil which I hope everyone at retreat this year will enjoy making their own as well. It is going to be a great time! 



After making the waves with Distress Oxide inks, I created the white caps of the waves with a white gel pen. 

I also used a hobby knife to cut a small incision on the edge of the wave to stuck the turtle in so it looks like he is "in" the water. 



After getting the turtles in I then used a white gel pen to make it look like the water was splashing on them as well. 


To finish the card off I used some dew drops and added the sentiment. 

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends.


COPIC COLORS:

YG10, 11, 13, 18, 67
E29, 40, 41, 42, 95, 97, 99
T1,2

DISTRESS OXIDE INK: 
Salty Ocean
Tumbled Glass
Mermaid Lagoon
Chipped Sapphire
Broken China

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!


July 31 - August 3, 2025 
Reserve your seat today! 

LEARN MORE



HAPPENING NOW! 
APRIL 1 - 14, 2024

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 



Comments