NEW RELEASE - New Arrival Elephants - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! Today decided to go a little easier, so I thought! I wanted to highlight the NEW RELEASE 6x6 Spring Breeze Stencil, but then one thing lead to another, and then another. We all know what happens when we are crafting and ideas start popping! So after the stencil came the NEW RELEASE New Arrival Elephants as well!


 This is the final outcome of what should have taken 2 minutes to put together to more like an hour haha! But I had so much fun! I already had the little elephant colored so that was perfect and saved some time.


 However, my son, Stephen, came in to ask to use my pencils and I had just been talking to Shawne over at Stream Side Studios, who colors with pencils. After seeing what my son had created, I got inspired! Instead of leaving the flowers dry embossed on my cardstock, I decided to use colored pencils to color them.


 Now I will say that I am VERY sorry, I didn't write down the colors I was using when playing with the pencils because honestly, I didn't think it was going to come out that well HAHA! While I still am not 100% happy with the final result, I do like it since I have only ever used my pencils for coloring in my inspirational Bible.

To finish it all off I used some white gel pen in various places around the petals, the white on the petals is actually the white pencil. After that I added some dew drops.
 

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends.

COPIC COLORS:

Elephant: W00, 0, 1, 2, 3, R20, 30
Flowers and background: R00, 20, 21, 22, W0, 1
White gel pen
 
LINDYS GANG SPRAY COLORS: 
Cosmopolitan Pink
Royal Peacock

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!




REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!
FEBRUARY 16 - 29, 2024

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.


I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments