NEW RELEASE Faux Shaker Card Mama Ayla - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Sunday!! Today I am sharing with you a cute, FUN faux interactive card I created featuring the NEW Mama Ayla Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. She was actually inspired by my niece who just had her first baby.

 


I loved coloring her, but I will say I had some reservations on if she would look fat or pregnant when I was drawing her and her clothes. I am happy she looks more pregnant to me haha! 

I has Meadow dry emboss some paper with our Spring Breeze 6x6 Stencil but didn't want it lost behind tulle or acetate.  That is when I decided on the faux shaker card. I just thought about how it would look if it was shaken and layed flat...and glued embellishments and other stamps from the set in various places.



I put the little buggy on the front with Mama Alya with 3d foam. 

It was honestly a lot of fun figuring out where everything went, along with which colors. 



The last thing I added was the sentiment. 

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends.

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21, R20, 30
Eyes: B000, 02, 05
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27, 29
Pinks: RV00, 10, R81, 83, 85
Greens: YG05, 06, 11, 13
Yellows: Y00, 11, 15
Tan: E40, 41, 42

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!




REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!
FEBRUARY 16 - 29, 2024

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.


I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 











Comments