NEW RELEASE Bun-a-Latte - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Sunday!! Today I am sharing with you an adorable card I created featuring the NEW Bun-a-Latte Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. I am in complete

love with these little bunnies!!

 

They are just so cute and so very much fun to color. I am half tempted to see if I can find a huge cup to put my real life bunnies Peaches and Carmella in for some photos haha! 


This bunny under a froth blanket makes me smile. You can also see the dry embossed background that I colored only the carrots. U used the 6x6 Bunny Treats Stencil by Copictopia Creative for this. 



Here is the second little bun. His little towel over the side of the bath makes me smile. 



I created the sentiments of this stamp set so you could put coffee or tea. Its fun to be able to change your caffeinated beverage to whatever you want it to be. 


of course I had to finish it off with a double bow. I have a video on how to make a double bow on my YouTube Channel .

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends.

COPIC COLORS:

Bunnies: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Blue: BG10, 11, 13, 15, 23
Peach cup: YR00, 01, 02
Orange: YR12, 16, 18
Green: YG21, 23, 25
White: BV0000, 20
White gel pen

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!




REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!
FEBRUARY 16 - 29, 2024

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.


I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments