NEW RELEASE Bun-a-Latte Coffee Card - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! Today I have a very cute bunny & coffee card. I mean what else do you honestly need in life besides crafting supplies? haha! My card is

featuring the NEW RELEASE Bun-a-Latte Clear Stamp Set from Copictopia Creative. 

 

 

This card was loads of fun because not only do I love coloring this cute little bunnies, but I also did a couple of other things! I made my first card making reel for Instagram, and I figured out an at least new to me technique. 


 

The background is watercolor paper that has been sprayed with Lindys Gang Sprays for mixed media. After spraying it we let it dry, then Meadow helped me to dry emboss it with the 6x6 Spring Breeze Stencil. Using a nail file, I gently and evenly sanded the top of the paper careful not to take off any of the background color. I really love how this came out!



I colored the tree branch stencil from Picket Fence Studios to tuck into different places on the card. The card just "needed something" and this fit perfectly! 



The cup was supposed to have another layer but I just used some 3D foam to pop up the lid and it was perfect for what I wanted. 



The sentiment was fun too. I love to take sentiments and just cut them apart to give them a little extra something fun. 


To finish the card off I used some of the fun sparkle enamel dots we are hoping to be adding to our store soon!

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends.

COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, Rr00, 01, 02
Cup: R20, 21, 22, 00
White gel pen
Branches: E31, 33, 35
Leaves: YG21, 23, 25, G24

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!




REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!
FEBRUARY 16 - 29, 2024

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


Comments