On Land - NEW RELEASE C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Thursday! Who is a Little Mermaid fan?  Today I am sharing with you part of the NEW RELEASE On The Land Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. I just love this new set! I can't get enough of it! I had a great time making cards although, I will say I was being a little sassy with a twist of sense of humor while making them. I have just been in the mood to make some fun cards instead of your basic every day cards as of late. The cards I created for this release really helped with that part of my mojo. 

 


This one just made me laugh because it made me think of a break up card hahaha! Or like Eric was checkin out women with his spy glass so it just really made me laugh. 
 



It always make me wonder what I did when I see images up THIS CLOSE because everything looks like a crayon or over blended but it doesnt look like that if you look at it normally haha! 


 
The sentiment was perfect for what I was going for. I used Rubbernecker stamps (rebranding to Brass and Bliss Craft Co.) ink pads for the ink splat behind Eric. The Ink Splat is actually a stencil I created and am releasing at my North Carolina Crafting Retreat in May! So Excited to show you a peek!

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21
Hair and Boots: C5, 7, 8
Shirt: E40, 41, 43, 
Pants: B91, 93, 97, 99
Belt: R32, 35, 37
Eyes: B05, 01
Spy glass: Y21, YR23, Y26, 28

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!



North Carolina Crafting Retreat!

REGISTER TODAY!




MY SUPPLIES:

Shop CC Designs 

Copic Markers at  Violetta Ink

 

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb paper

 

 
 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram


Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments