In the Sea - NEW RELEASE C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Friday! It is release day over at C.C. Designs! I have another very fun card for you today! Yes twisted sense of humor is out and having a good time with this super cute In the Sea Clear Stamp Set from

C.C. Designs.  I was actually going to put the little crab and fish at the bottom of this card, but I decided I liked it the way it was without.

 

Meadow and I were laughing so hard because I was able to place her where it looked like she was poopin or inking all over the place. We decided it could be an encouragement card for one of those friends that either had someone that was being cruel to them, or just having a bad day. If this card doesn't make someone smile, I think it would be very hard to make them smile. 


 

I actually messed up on her skin. I forgot that she was purple and colored her with regular skin. So instead of coloring her again, I just went right over the top with V25, 23, and 20. I think it still came out nice, just gave her more of a gray color.


 
I used Rubbernecker stamps (rebranding to Brass and Bliss Craft Co.) ink pads for the ink splat behind Eric. The Ink Splat is actually a stencil I created and am releasing at my North Carolina Crafting Retreat in May! So Excited to show you a peek!

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21 THEN V20, 23, 25
Hair, and legs: C5, 7, 8, V20, 23, 25

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!



North Carolina Crafting Retreat!

REGISTER TODAY!




MY SUPPLIES:

Shop CC Designs 

Copic Markers at  Violetta Ink

 

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb paper

 

 
 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram


Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments