Flying High - NEW RELEASE The Cats Pajamas

 


Hey all! Happy Thursday! It is the New Release for The Cat's Pajamas! I had a lot of fun creating this fun little space scene for my son's birthday in March featuring the NEW Flying High

Digital Stamp. For the birthday sentiment I used the NEW Small Talk Digital Stamp Set.

 

Stephen loves Meadow's bunny named Lollie, so like most of my bunny cards I colored this bunny to look like her. I just made the suit red and white with some sparkles to keep it simple since it is a card for my son. He is more of a gray and black for favorite colors but oh well, mom had to have a little color! haha!

Here is the bunny up close. The colors are a little bit darker but with photo editing sometimes colors like green get a little washed out and go neon on me. I am not sure how to make that not happen but then make the rest of the image look beautiful. 
 
 

The space background I used Rubbernecker stamps (rebranding to Brass and Bliss Craft Co.) ink pads for the ink splat behind the bunny.  I finished it off with a few copics that sadly got put away before I was able to write them down .. sorry. I used Dr. Ph, Martin's ink and a toothbrush for the white "stars" on the card. The Ink Splat is actually a stencil I created and am releasing at my North Carolina Crafting Retreat in May! So Excited to show you a peek!


 The last thing I added was the happy birthday sentiment and some sparkly little enamel dots.


COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R20, 30, R00, 01, 02
Suit: C0, 1, R32, 35, 37, BG10, 11
Carrot: Y35, 38, YG21, 23, 25

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!



North Carolina Crafting Retreat!

REGISTER TODAY!




MY SUPPLIES:

Shop The Cat's Pajamas

https://bit.ly/ShopTheCatsPajamas

Copic Markers at  Violetta Ink

 

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb paper

 

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments