Camping Set Light up Card - Rubbernecker Stamps


Hey all! Happy Saturday! I actually created this card a long time ago!! But life has been so crazy that I have not had time to post it. I am finally back to breathing in my life so I can do things like this again a little bit. I wanted to show you this AMAZING Camping

Set stamp set from Rubbernecker Stamps (soon to be Brass & Bliss Craft Co. they are rebranding, so happy for them!). 


I was able to make the "stars" stay on for this card but still make it where the battery can be changed out. I am super happy you can see it in the middle the twinkle motions with the photo above. 2 "stars" are lit and 1 of the stars is not. I love this card. I actually stacked the letters and positions the trees (that come with the set) in places around the letters that would make it fun. 

 


Here you can see the star that isn't currently lit up. The background I used Distress Oxide Inks to color the "dirt" and  "Sky". I am honestly praying I can remember all the Copic colors I used for this card for you I made it so long ago. 

 

 

This is one of the sentiments that is with the stamp set. I asked to make sure it was okay that I cut out the letters OUTDOORS to put on the card because I wanted it to be all Rubbernecker products as much as possible. I normally will use their dies when making a card. Like the scallop die in the background is one of their slimline scallop rectangle dies. (all links will be at the bottom for products). 

 

 

Here you can see that I cut a bit of the scallop out to make it possible to put your finger in the card to pull out the battery holder and change out the battery. This photo also has a handwritten " Push here" because the circles that I created didn't fit with the outdoor wording. The Camping sentiment also comes with the stamp set. Along with the really nice and easy fire to color. 

 




COPIC COLORS:  

Blues: B21, 23, 26, 28, 29, 39
Greens:  YG21, 23, 25, G21, 23, 24, 28
Wood: E55, 57, 33
Fire: R28, YR04, Y15

Distress Oxide Ink: Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Walnut Stain
 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!



North Carolina Crafting Retreat!

REGISTER TODAY!




MY SUPPLIES:

Shop Rubbernecker Stamps

http://bit.ly/shoprubbernecker (affiliated link)

Camping Clear Stamp Set (non affiliated link)

Slimline Nested Stitched Dies (non affiliated link)

Slimline Nested Scallop w/stitch Dies (non affiliated link)

 

Shop Chibitronics

https://www.chibitronics.com (non affiliated link)

 

Copic Markers at  Violetta Ink
https://bit.ly/Shop4Copics (affiliated link)

 

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb paper
https://amzn.to/3FAmMso  (affiliated link)


I
hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to Rubbernecker Stamps to see even more inspiration.


Until next time friends!!!

 

Comments