Say Cheese Meadow - January Release Preorder Event - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Monday & holiday season!! Today I am sharing with you an adorable iris card I created featuring the NEW Say Cheese Meadow Clear Stamp Set and Black & White Birthday Pattern

Paper by Copictopia Creative.

 

 

I really loved making this card. I think this is the smallest iris card that I have created. But I had to pair it up with the ever so cute Say Cheese Meadow Clear Stamp Set from Copictopia Creative. We will actually be creating this card for the upcoming Birthday Stamp Camp in January! I think the ladies are going to love it! 


 

When I drew her I was very much inspired by my daughter Meadow. I have so many photos on my phone and camera of her taking photos with her cute camera of things outside, or of our animals. She really loves her photos. I think she got this trait from her G.G. or Big G as she likes to call her haha! 


 

This is the adorable camera with the shutter part closed. I had to use some textured polka dot paper for it. You can see a sheet from our Black & White Birthday there in the background as well. I was going to cut it so it was the same shape of the film bit in the back, but I really loved the way this looked. 


 

Here is the little camera with the shutter bit opened. Our "Have a Snappy Birthday" sentiment works perfect for this little tiny camera. My card is actually only 6 3/4 x 7 - scored at 3 1/2 so you can imagine how small the camera is. Say Cheese Meadow stands 4" so you can get lots of details in there and not worry about your Copic markers not having enough room to get those brush nibs in there. 



Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends! 



 

 

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E21 23, 25, 29
Eyes: V0000, 01, 04
Shirt & Flowers: R81, 83, 85, RV10, 00
Skirt: (plus flower colors above) BV20, 23
Flower leaves: YG21, 23, 25
Camera: C5, 6, 8, 0 T0, 1

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!




LAST DAY TO REGISTER JANUARY 10, 2024

REGISTER TODAY!



HAPPENING NOW!
DECEMBER 18 - 31, 2023

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.


 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 
















Comments