NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO Time to Pawwty Invisable Slider Card - Copictopia Creative January Preorder Event


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! Today I am sharing with you an adorable invisible slider card I created featuring the NEW Time to Pawwty Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. I LOVE invisible slider cards because I have always disliked having that big cut out and having to use

pennies or other things to get a slider to go. Plus it would never stay in position. Whomever came up with this genius idea I could kiss them! I even have a video down below as to how I colored this entire stamp set!

 


Here is the card when you pull the tab. I actually created the pull here sentiment. I am thinking of making it and others into a stamp set for interactive stamps but I know a few other companies already have those sorts of stamp sets. What do you think should I make it? comment below and I will choose a random winner this Saturday for a mini stamp set of this cute little kitty with the 2 sentiments (excluding the pull here) 

 


See look how nice that looks without the cut piece to make that slide. This is one of the cards we will be making for the Birthday Stamp Camp January 20th. I am so excited to show everyone how to make this because I have figured out some tricks to make it easier to make without mess and things not working. 

 

 

I love these little kitties they are so fun and easy to color! Their eyes just make me smile and giggle. While making this card and  putting the little jewels on the card made me think of the song "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" by the Beatles hahaha! Then I really started to laugh and loved the card even more.

 


I put the little flag sentiment on the card just because it felt a little plain. I was going to put little cut out clouds on the card as well but it would have gotten in the way of the balloons when the pull here was actually pulled. 

 

 

I think with it pulled out the only thing I would change would I have put the clouds on the pull out insert as well. I didn't think about it until I had already put it together. 

This card is actually a mini slim measuring 6 3/4 x 7 scored in half at 3 1/2 making the card 3 1/2 x 6 3/4. I think it is the perfect size especially if you are using 6 x 6 pattern paper like I do. Then you have room for 2 more layers. I love my layers!

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends! 



 

 

COPIC COLORS:

Kitty: E41, 42, 43, 44, C1
Blues: B00, 01, 02, 05
Pinks RV00, 10, R81
Oranges: YR00, 01, 02

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!




LAST DAY TO REGISTER JANUARY 10, 2024

REGISTER TODAY!



HAPPENING NOW!
DECEMBER 18 - 31, 2023

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.


 Here is the Copic coloring video for Time to Pawwty from my YouTube channel



I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 



Comments