NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: I Believe in Coffee - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Merry Christmas! Today I am sharing with you a cute, easy card I created featuring the NEW I Believe in Coffee Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. I wanted to be sure I showed this stamp set on Christmas so I just put something easy together that wouldn't take time away from my family today (Christmas eve). 


I created the card also with our NEW Merry Latte 6 x 6 Pattern Paper. It looks so cute and there are so many fun patterns! I like to off Set the papers when I use a lot of different patterns so that they all get to have a little attention. 
 


Coloring this little kitty is one of the things that I love. You can see the video down below at the bottom of this post. 


I wanted to be able to use these kitties even when it wasnt Christmas or for coffee even though that is what the sentiments suggest.  I like to make sure I can use sets for more than one thing as much as possible.  So I added the holly and the ornament stamps in the set instead of on the cups themselves.  



This sentiment really made me laugh when Meadow and I were trying to think of sentiments.  It is my favorite.  



you can get a better look at the paper in this photo. It says gingerbread latte, so cute and my favorite! 


Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends! 



 

COPIC COLORS:

E21, 23, 50, 51, 53, 55
R00, 01, 05, 17, 29
YG05, 06, 11, 21, 23, 25

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!




REGISTER TODAY!



HAPPENING NOW!
DECEMBER 18 - 31, 2023

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.


 Here is the Copic coloring video for I Believe in Coffee from my YouTube channel:


 



I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 





Comments