NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO Gnomie Cuppie Cakes - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Sunday & Christmas Eve!! Today I am sharing with you a super fun hex pop up card card I created featuring the NEW Gnomie Cuppie Cakes Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. I know I should probably be showing a Christmas card created with our other new I Believe in

Coffee Clear Stamp Set but sadly a migraine has decided to attack and I haven't been able to do much. Gotta love it when medical issues decide to attack - I know a lot of you know what I am talking about.

 

I love this little card! It will actually lay flat, then pops up. It is a design by Lori Whitlock that I downloaded off of the Silhouette Design Store. I did change a few things though by cutting it here and there. Like it had stars on the front that I cut off and replace with balloons. The center where the Gnomie is, was supposed to be a cake but I just cut that off and put my gnomie there instead. 

 


This is the card all popped up. I was debating if I should color the ring as well but I didn't want to take any attention away from the main attraction of the Gnomie and the balloons. 

 


I love the way that it looks from a side dimension as well. Sorry about the photo, it's where the light was coming from mostly when I took the photo. 



Here is a close up of the cute little Gnomie Cuppie Cake that I used. I wasn't using my normal Copic paper when making this so I was having some serious issues with over blending, but I still like how it came out. 



You can tell my hand was a bit shakey when I was adding the white gel pen to the images. But I love the strawberry and how it came out. It is not one of my normal combos R32, 35 and 37. It is actually a combo that Meadow came up with! I can't even express how proud I am of her creativity and the overjoyed feeling I get of creating with her. 


Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great discounts for supporting us with this preorder event! We would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends! 



 

 

COPIC COLORS:

E00, 11, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 50 , 51, 53, 55 
V20, 22, 25 
RV00, 10 
R32, 35, 37, 81 
YG21, 23, 25

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!




LAST DAY TO REGISTER JANUARY 10, 2024

REGISTER TODAY!



HAPPENING NOW!
DECEMBER 18 - 31, 2023

LEARN MORE

ORDER NOW!





SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.


 Here is the Copic coloring video for Gnomie Cuppie Cakes from my YouTube channel: 


 



I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 




Comments