NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Christmas Cookie Gnomies Fun Fold Card - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Sunday!! I decided to show you another Christmas card today. I created this one with our Christmas Cookie Gnomies Clear Stamp Set. It was also created this for the recent Christmas Retreat back in September this year. I love doing interactive or fun fold cards. It just

makes everything so much more fun to me.

 


 I love these little gnomes but I love gnomes either way... so I am a little bias. I had a great time coloring them and you can see the coloring video either down below at the very bottom of this post or you can see it on my Youtube channel. 

 


The gnomes are all on a cute little belly band that I thought would be fun to put a little rolling pin on along with a circle of paper that I dry embossed with our Raining Marshmallow Stencil along with using Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink for the second layer of the stencil for the hot cocoa. I thought it went perfectly with the little gnome holding the hot cocoa cookie.


 

When you first take the belly band off it doesn't look like much. But when you open that top flap it actually opens to a place to put a sentiment and a gift card. Or you can also use the sentiment space for a simple small message of your own. Although I have attached a card base to the back of this because, well lets face it from my blog posts alone you know that little space is not going to be enough for me haha!

 


I really enjoyed making this card and I plan on using it for a birthday card layout as well I think it would be super fun for something like this. 

 


The last thing I did was add a few dew drops.


COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27, 41, 42, 43
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Greens: YG05, 06, 07, 11, 09
White: C00, 1
Cookies: E99, 97, 13



 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!



LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!


COMING SOON!

DECEMBER 18, 2023
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
 
 



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

Here is the Copic coloring video you were looking for

If the video doesn't play right here for some reason you can also watch Copic Coloring Christmas Cookie Gnomies on my YouTube channel.





 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments