Fall Hedgies Thank You Card - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! Today I am sharing with you a card I created for all of the wonderful supporters of our Kickstarter campaign. This card is featuring the NEW Fall Hedgies Clear Stamp Set and the Pumpkin Breeze 6x6 Pattern Paper. I was beyond excited to make this card in time to feature it

on the Kickstarter campaign page. But I think it was even more fun because I actually put it together on my live YouTube video last week

 


 I love all these little hedgies so much! they just make me smile. Even the one in the Fall Campin' Critters Clear Stamp Set. This card is very simple, but it means a lot to me because I will be coloring every single hedgie... that is right no coloring and scanning... they will all be hand colored by me. 

 


Now they might not have the same hedgie on it because I am going to be using all of them. But it will all be a very nice heartfelt card. The only thing that won't be stamped is the sentiment as I didn't make a thank you sentiment, so I just printed that part out on my computer and cut them down. 

 


I hope that everyone loves this card as much as I do. I don't make clean simple cards very often but when I saw Kerri's card from the team with the little dots, I just had to do something similar because I loved her card so much. 

You should join me on the YouTube Live video that I have planned for tonight!

 


 

 

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great rewards and discounts on Kickstarter for supporting us! If you can't support us financially - we would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends! 

 

 


COPIC COLORS:

R05, 29, 27, 17, 59 
E50, 51, 53, 40, 41, 42, 21, 23, 25, 29, 09, 97, 99 
Y11, 13, 15 
YR02, 18, 16, 24, 12 
White Gel Pen



 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 


LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!
OCTOBER 23, 2023 - NOVEMBER 9, 2023

SUPPORT US TODAY!



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 


 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 


















Comments