COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Happy Gobbler Day - Copictopia Creative

 


Hey all! Happy Monday!! Today I am sharing with you a card I created featuring the NEW Happy Gobbler Clear Stamp Set. Yes, another one haha! I told you I LOVE this stamp set! These little turkeys are just to darn cute!  I am super happy to that I was able to have a little something fun before Thanksgiving. I will be sending this one to my mother in law. be including it not  in the Kickstarter campaign page

 

 

I really love the look of our Pumpkin Breeze 6x6 Pattern Paper with these sweet little turkeys from the Happy Gobbler Day Clear Stamp Set. Everything just seems to flow so nicely! 

 


It was a lot of fun coloring this cute little turkey and all the elements in this stamp set. You can see the video below or see it on my youtube channel as well. They are really fast and easy!



 I stacked the word happy with 6 Pumpkin Pie cardstock for each letter and 2 white cardstock for the letters. After I got the letters glued on with liquid glue, I stamped the Thanksgiving sentiment on white cardstock and curled it for a flag. 



 

The last thing I added was some little leaves and dew drops.  This card really was fast and simple .. yes, even all the gluing of letters was fast. It is a very fun card to make!


COPIC COLORS:

E21, 23, 25, 29, 30, 31, 33, 41, 42, 43, 44
R27, 29 
Y13, 15, 21, 26, 28 
C3, 7, 5 
YR02, 12, 16, 18 
YG23 
T1, 2, 3


 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 



LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!

OCTOBER 23, 2023 - NOVEMBER 12, 2023

SUPPORT US TODAY!



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.



Check out what the rest of the team did over on the Copictopia Creative team blog! There is some seriously cute stuff!

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 







Comments