COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Christmas Cocoa Cups Fancy Fold Card - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Saturday!! I decided to show you another Christmas card today. I created this one with our Christmas Cocoa Cups Clear Stamp Set. It was also created this for the recent Christmas Retreat back in September this year. I also wanted to showcase our Raining Marshmallows 6x6 Layering Stencil, I went a little hog wild haha! 

 

 

This time I decided to feature the little reindeer from the set. One thing I think about from the set is how many times it can be used to create something. So far I have created 3 cards with this and know that I can create even more. 

 

 

I love these little cups and the critters inside of them. I actually cut out a star to look like the cookie in the cup as well. Yes that is a real cinnamon stick behind the cup as well, this card smells SO GOOD!

 

When you first take off the belly band you have to sides that fold in like triangles. with the gold glitter patterned paper from the Hot Cocoa Time 6x6 Pattern Paper Pad and the Raining Marshmallows 6x6 Stencil it really looks nice. 

 

 

Then you can flip the middle section open to write or stamp your sentiments. It makes for a very fun, interactive cards. 

 


The last things that I added were the bow and some sequins. 



COPIC COLORS:

Reindeer, gingie & cookie crust: E13, 99, 97, 42, 41 
Blues: BG15, 11, 23 
Reds: R29, 17, 05 
Greens: YG11, 05, 07, G28, 24 
Marshmallows: E42, 41 
Hot cocoa: E21, 23


 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!



LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!

OCTOBER 23, 2023 - NOVEMBER 13, 2023

SUPPORT US TODAY!



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

Here is the Copic coloring video you were looking for

If the video doesn't play right here for some reason you can also watch Copic Coloring Christmas Cocoa Cups on my YouTube channel. 



 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments