Cool Caffeinated Kitty a Day Without - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Thursday!! I definitely have a problem haha! I am so in love with the a Day Without Clear Stamp Set that I just can't seem to bring myself to stop using it. I guess that is what happens when you make your own stamp sets, your mojo is just

in over drive!  I colored this cute kitty to match the I Need Caffeine 6 x 6 Pattern Paper Pad. I also created this into a simple gate card so I could put a gift card on the inside.


 
I did my best to color the little cup to match the stripes on the pattern paper that is on the belly band. That was a lot of fun! If I had nice handwriting and knew I wouldn't mess it up I would probably have tried to copy that part of of the pattern paper as well. 
 

 
I love the swirls in the background of leaves. I also used the same pattern in the Pumpkin Breeze 6 x 6 Pattern Paper Pad just with different colors. 
 

I know the pattern paper is not long enough to go all the way around. So I started from the backside and just took it as far as it would go to the front side. The scallop circle over the top of the belly band helps to hide what is not there. It is great because it still looks finished. 



I also used the Coffee Splatter 6 x 6 Stencil to put some little coffee bits on the circle behind the cup. 

The last thing I put on the card was some of the little sparkly dots that were samples from a manufacturing company that I want to start making sparkly dots with. I am hoping that some day our business will get that far!

COPIC COLORS:


Y11, 13, 15, 21, 26, 28 
C1, 3, 7, 5 
YR02, 12 
R00
 
Distress Oxide Ink: Walnut Stain



 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!



LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!

OCTOBER 23, 2023 - NOVEMBER 12, 2023

SUPPORT US TODAY!



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

Check out what the rest of the team did over on the Copictopia Creative team blog! There is some seriously cute stuff!

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 








Comments