Sally & Boogie - NEW RELEASE C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Friday! Who is a Nightmare before Christmas fan? I know that I am!! Today I am sharing with you part of the NEW RELEASE Sally & Boogie Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. I am crazy I will play the sound track all year long. Some people listen to

Christmas music all year, I will listen to Halloween music, specifically the music to this movie haha!

 


 I loved coloring boogie, although I went back and forth on what color I should make him. He is green when the black lights are on, but his true color is brown - gray/brown in the dark.. so what color? I just went with his natural potato sack colors.



One of my favorite lines from Boogie is the Well, well well what have we here so I HAD to use that as a sentiment. But I wasn't sure what to use it with or how I was going to do the card. UNTIL I actually had that sentiment and could hear boogie saying it over and over in my head like an ear worm of a song haha!

 


I started out with Electric Lime cardstock which is REALLY OLD I have honestly been hoarding it because you can't get it any longer from Fun Stampers Journey. So sad as it is my favorite green to use with Halloween type cards. I cut out 12 of the word Well on my silhouette, then glued them altogether. After that I cut out 2 of the word well in black. Just Basic Black from Stampin' Up! 


 After that it was pretty easy! Just cut up the sentiment so the blocked letters would be a part of it. Even getting the rabbit hair in the photo was easy hahaha no planned but easy haha! 

The last thing I added was the Halloween assortment sprinkles.

 

COPIC COLORS:

Boogie: E53, 55, 57, C7, 5


 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!


LAST DAY TO REGISTER JANUARY 10, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!






SUPPLIES:

 
 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram


Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 









Comments