NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO - Pumpkin Meadow - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! Today I am sharing with you a fun fall inspired card I created featuring the NEW Pumpkin Meadow Clear Stamp Set and Pumpkin Breeze Pattern Paper by Copictopia Creative. I love Pumpkin Meadow with her huge pumpkin playing in the leaves. Although I could be bias since I drew her haha!  I was beyond excited to make this card in time to feature it

on the Kickstarter campaign page.



 

I LOVE how much fun it is to color and create fall leaves! You can see how I did it in the Copic coloring video that I have below. 



I really love the Pumpkin Breeze Pattern Paper Pack. It goes so well with all the fall colors. I couldn't believe I found this wonderful fall ribbon in my stash that goes PERFECT! I got it at Hobby Lobby years ago! 



I added one of the fun sentiments on a banner/flag for the card that I really feel fits both Meadow and myself! We are definitely Thankful, Blessed and pumpkin obsessed! 



the last thing I added was some sparkly enamel dots - we are thinking about carrying these if we are successful at our kickstarter campaign! They are so pretty with so many colors! I love that we would be able to get them to match our paper! 




Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great rewards and discounts on Kickstarter for supporting us! If you can't support us financially - we would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends! 

 

 


COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 00, 02
Eyes: C1, B05, 02, 00
Hair: E21, 25, 23, 29
Shirt: YR07, 21, 24, 27
Scarf: E07, 09, R05
Pumpkin: Y13, YR02, 12, 16, 18, G28, YR25
Leaves: Colorless Blender, G24, YR16, YR24, R05, YG21, 25
Shadows: W5



 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 


LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!
OCTOBER 23, 2023 - NOVEMBER 10, 2023

SUPPORT US TODAY!





SUPPLIES:

Here is the Copic coloring video you were looking for! If it will not play for you here on Blogger you can also see Copic Coloring Pumpkin Meadow Clear Stamp Set here on YouTube.



I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 














Comments