Jack - NEW RELEASE C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Friday! Who is a Nightmare before Christmas fan? You have already found out that I am!! Today I am sharing with you part of the NEW RELEASE Jack Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. I just love this new Jack set! I can't get enough of it!

 


I also made this card for my Halloween Ooky Kooky Class this month. But I changed the image from the Halloween Just Batsy stamp set from my company to the Jack Clear Stamp Set to my friend Christine's company C.C. Designs. This card is super simple and easy to put almost any Halloween stamp on it. You could even change the words and make it into a birthday card! This card is a full size slimline card which I have hardly ever made. But I love the simplicity of it!

 

I LOVE all the images that she creates! I just can't stay away from them what can I say.  Isn't he just ADORABLE!

The last thing I added was the Halloween assortment sprinkles.

 

COPIC COLORS:

C1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
BV20, 23, 0000
YR16, 12, 02, 00

Distress Oxide Ink: Carved Pumpkin, Seedless Grapes

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!


LAST DAY TO REGISTER JANUARY 10, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!

HAPPENING NOW! OCTOBER 23, 2023 - NOVEMBER 10, 2023

SUPPORT US TODAY!




MY SUPPLIES:

Shop CC Designs - Jack Clear Stamp Set
 
Distressed Oxide Ink Carved Pumpkin
 
Distress Oxide Ink Seedless Preserves
 

Copic Markers at  Violetta Ink

 

Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb paper

 

 
 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram


Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 










Comments