Fall Hedgies - Copictopia Creative Kickstarter

 


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! Today I am sharing with you an adorable clean and simple card I created featuring the NEW Fall Hedgies Clear Stamp Set and Autumn Breeze Stencil by Copictopia Creative. I was beyond excited to make this card in time to feature it

on the Kickstarter campaign page. I am even doing a YouTube Live video tonight (October 25, 2023) at 7pm EST on how to color this cute stamp set. Along with maybe coloring Pumpkin Meadow from yesterday.

 


 I know I know I know... I don't normally do cards this simple and clean.  I didn't want to take any focus away from this super cute hedgie!

 


Isn't he just adorable! I love him! His balloon was perfect with the cut out letters of happy at the end. 


 I REALLY loved how the Autumn Breeze Stencil with the Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink.  I cut all the letters out first, glued them, then glued them onto the card base before I lightly stenciled the leaves on. It was easier this way so I knew the letters wouldn't move. 

The last things I added was the little sparkle enamel dots.

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great rewards and discounts on Kickstarter for supporting us! If you can't support us financially - we would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends! 

 

 


COPIC COLORS:

Hedgie body: E50, 51, 53, R01
Hedgie hair: E21, 23, 25, 39, 09
Scarf: YR21, 23, 24, 27
Balloon: Y11, 13, 15



 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 


LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!
OCTOBER 23, 2023 - NOVEMBER 10, 2023

SUPPORT US TODAY!





SUPPLIES:

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 















Comments