COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Just Halloween Batsy - Copictopia Creative

 


Hey all! Happy Tuesday & Halloween!! My family and I are taking a break today for some Halloween fun! We normally stay home, do our pumpkins, watch movies, play murder mystery games and have a scavenger hunt on our property when it gets dark. BUT, before all of that

I wanted to share with you a card I created for the Halloween class I just had a couple of weeks ago.  This card is featuring the Halloween Just Batsy Clear Stamp Set.

 


I loved creating this cute mini slimline for the Halloween class! The mini slimline only measures 7 x 3.5 so the card base is 7x7 and scored at 3.5. I love the smaller slimline cards for many reasons. First is they are easier to take photos of haha! I also feel that it is easier for me to decorate a smaller space. Yes, I even have issues making 12x12 scrapbook pages haha! 

 

The little bat is from the Halloween Just Batsy Clear Stamp Set from mine and my daughters company Copictopia Creative. The little gravestones are from the Silhouette Design Store along with the fence and the grass. Isn't he just the cutest ever! I love these little bats!! I had so much fun with them! I will be showing you more throughout the day as well. 

 

The headstones were supposed to be cut out for yard decorations on the silhouette. Instead I made them small enough to be printed out, and I just cut them out by hand. 

 


The fence is fantastic! It comes with little bits for the top to make it stand out more to give it dimension, which we all know I LOVE!!

The last thing that I added was the little purple enamel dots from Doodlebug - we actually have a few of those in our store as well. 

COPIC COLORS:

Batsy: C0, 1, 3, 4, R30 
Headstone & grave: T0, 1, E23, 27, 31

 

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great rewards and discounts on Kickstarter for supporting us! If you can't support us financially - we would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends! 

 
 


JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 


LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!
OCTOBER 23, 2023 - NOVEMBER 9, 2023

SUPPORT US TODAY!



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

Here is the Copic coloring video you are looking for. If it doesn't play here you can also watch it on YouTube. 


 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments