COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Gingerbread Swissie - NEW RELEASE C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Thursday! Today is a VERY FUN day! I am so very excited that C.C. Designs has made one of my favorite Swissies into a CLEAR STAMP YAY! You can still get her as a digital stamp if that is your desired form of stamps but I am SUPER excited for this! You can't print digital stamps on all the left over Neenah cardstock I have now can you haha! 

 


Isn't she the cutest!!! I did a video on her while ago on how to do the little pleats in her dress, you can see that below. But I love coloring her and all the other swissies. Their little knobby knees just make me smile! 



The paper behind little miss Gingerbread Swissie is just something that I found on etsy. I feel that we are close to Christmas so this is perfect! I was actually thinking of even doing her in oranges and browns with a silhouette cut of a coffee cup and make her into a pumpkin spice gingerbread girl.. i think that would be fun as well. There are so many things you can do with her. 

 


The ribbon I couldn't get the song silver and gold out of my head from the Christmas cartoon that we watch every year. So I used both silver and gold ribbon. 

The last things I added were the pearls that I have had for YEARS from Stampin' Up!


COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30 
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55 
Reds: R89, 29, 17, 05
Browns: E70, 73, 74, 77
Frosting: E40, 41


 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!


LAST DAY TO REGISTER JANUARY 10, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!






SUPPLIES:



 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram


Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 






Comments