Caffeinated Gnomies - Copictopia Creative Kickstarter


Hey all! Happy Friday!! Today I am sharing with you an adorable little box I created featuring the NEW Caffeinated Gnomies Clear Stamp Set and I Need Caffeine 6x6 Pattern Paper by Copictopia Creative. I was beyond excited to make this card in time to feature it

on the Kickstarter campaign page. I am even doing a YouTube Live video November 8, 2023 at 7pm EST on how to color this cute stamp set. 

 

I only have a couple of photos since this is a box. It was supposed to be big enough for a Kcup but sadly I would have had a harder time making the outside bit. So I just made it smaller and figured I could get some chocolate covered coffee beans to put in there for Meadow, she loves them. 

You can even see the little sprinkles that I did an up close on in my YouTube Live from the other night on there. I just LOVE THEM!!! 

I was supposed to make this match the I need Caffeine paper but as you can see I am in Halloween/Fall mode right now haha! But I still made it work! I think it looks good with the leave pattern from the pad.

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great rewards and discounts on Kickstarter for supporting us! If you can't support us financially - we would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends! 

 

 


COPIC COLORS:

YR12, 16, 18
E00, 11, 21, 23, 25, 29, 50, 51, 53, 55



 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 


LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!
OCTOBER 23, 2023 - NOVEMBER 10, 2023

SUPPORT US TODAY!





SUPPLIES:

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 
















Comments