a Day Without - Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Monday!! Today I am sharing with you a card I created for my husband. Yes, I know it is pink but that was the fun part because it was for my anniversary. I give him a card with his least favorite color and he gave me a sorry for your loss sympathy card.. we are odd! haha! This card is featuring the NEW a Day Without Clear Stamp Set and Coffee Splatter 6x6 Stencil byCopictopia Creative. I was beyond excited to make this card in time to feature it

on the Kickstarter campaign page.

 


I am even doing a YouTube Live video THIS WEDNESDAY November 1, 2023 at 7pm EST on how to color this cute stamp set.  I am even going to show how I did these cups. 

 

 

I used the splatter on just the letters.. and the cups. I wanted it to look like the coffee was splashing around, but it kind of took on another look and I was thinking I could use the stencil as a last minute Halloween card and use it for flames maybe... maybe? I don't know but I may try! 

 


 

There was actually another M but I wasn't paying attention and got a little crazy with the ink and it went EVERYWHERE lol I was having fun what can I say. 

 


 

 The last thing I added was the coffee sentiment that I made into a wavy flag and some of the cute little sprinkle dots I was given as a sample from a manufacturing company that I am hoping to use when the kickstarter gets funded.

 

Thank you so much for coming and taking a look! I hope you will support us and get some great rewards and discounts on Kickstarter for supporting us! If you can't support us financially - we would love it if you would even just share these images below with all your crafty friends! 

 

 


COPIC COLORS:

Kitties: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 02, C5, 7
Cups: E21, 23, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, RV00, 10, R81, 83, 85, YG23, 25
White Gel Pen



 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 


LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!


HAPPENING NOW!
OCTOBER 23, 2023 - NOVEMBER 9, 2023

SUPPORT US TODAY!



SUPPLY LINKS:

Some of these links are affiliate - I will make a little something if you purchase but the cost does not go up for you or cost you anything.

 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

















Comments