NEW COPIC VIDEO: Mummy Mona Interactive Light Up Card - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Monday! Today I am sharing with you a card I created featuring the NEW RELEASE Mummy Mona Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. she is so very CUTE, fun and EASY to color! She will make so many fun halloween cards, or even new mommy - or should I say mummy cards, if you have a twisted personality like I do haha! 


I really wanted her to come out of a sarcophagus but I couldn't figure out how to make one of those so coffin it was.. It's almost the same thing right? haha! However, of course I couldn't leave it just at that. I had to have a little bit of fun and add in some lights from Pear Blossom Press. 

 

 

To make the light red on the light, I used a Copic R29 marker just right over the top of the light. I wanted to make Mona's eyes glow so I used nice bright green Copic markers to get that effect. 

 


It was a lot of fun using the spider paper from the Vintage Halloween 6 x 6 Pattern Paper because they made me also think of scarabs. You can see on her mouth a little that it looks wet.. this is what happens when you have a coffee on your desk. But I left it because it just looks like she is slobbering haha! 

You will find the Copic video below

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Eyes: YG09, 05, 11, C1
Wrap: E41, 42, 43
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27

Other:  White Gel Pen

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!





SUPPLIES:



I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 







Comments