NEW COPIC VIDEO: Just Batsy - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing with you a card I created featuring the NEW RELEASE Just Batsy Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. I LOVE how these little bats turned

out! I think they are so adorable, I love their round little bodies!

 


I don't normally do die cut type cards like this one but I couldn't resist when I saw the cut on the Silhouette, I had to do it. 

 


This little guy looks like he is playing peek a boo, sleeping, or like someone scared him. Either way I think the boo really works. 

 


The, of course, you have this handsome guy. I tried to make it look like he just flew out of the top circle of the letter B. He is so much fun! I know other team members also made him coming out of clouds. 

 


I LOVE this pumpkin!!! It makes me think of all the pumpkins I used to make with my Stampin up punches. The sentiment on the other hand is something of a special and funny story. We were messing around trying to come up with a sentiment other than "trick or treat smell my feet". Meadow and I were laughing so hard then I just blurted out "tricks and treats bats gots no feets" complete and utter grammar nightmare but it made us laugh so we went with it Hahaha!!

You will find the Copic video below

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: C0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  R30


 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!





SUPPLIES:



I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 









Comments