NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Vampy Jack - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Thursday! Today I am sharing with you a card I created featuring the NEW RELEASE Vampy Jack Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. He was so much fun not only drawing him but coloring him. When I first started out to draw him, of course it was

for a vampire. But I LOVE the old victorian clothes that a lot of vampire movies use in them. 

 


But then when I was finished with his jacket and top hat, I gave him the cane and realized he kind of reminded me of all the Jack the Ripper stories... and there grew the name for this stamp.. Vampy Jack. You can tell on the above and below photos his jacket didn't come out exactly as I wanted it as my markers started to get sticky. They needed to be desperately changed with all this coloring for Halloween. 



I used some really nice glitter paper for the oval behind Jack that I feel went with this Spellbinders die perfectly! I LOVE the way our paper from O Negative came out. This pattern was wonderful for this card. 

 

I also added the drippy blood and the splatter blood from the stamp set. You can't have a proper vampire card no matter how cute without it can you? 

 


 

The last things I added where the sentiment and the sequins.

 

You will find the Copic video below

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 11, 21 
Eyes: YG07, 05, 11, C1 
Hair: C2 
Black: C2, 3, 4, 5, 7 
Red: R27, 29, 59


 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!





SUPPLIES:



I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 










Comments