NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Halloween Just Batsy - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Saturday! Today I am sharing with you a treat holder I created featuring the NEW RELEASE Halloween Just Batsy Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. I actually made this cute little treat holder that can hold anything from popcorn to candy for the Ooky Kooky Halloween Class coming up next month. There are still kits and stamps available if you would like to join us!




 

 This is so perfect for the kiddos or even adults in the office. Just a nice little Halloween treat to place on someone's desk. I love these little bats. I am thinking of making these little bat sets for every season. But then I love bats too. 


 

I did the background of the purple night sky with the NEW RELEASE Halloween Textures 6 x 6 Pattern Paper from Copictopia Creative. The moon and the rest of the little holder are just a little popcorn holder. 

 

The stick is just a candy stick that you can find at any Michael's, Walmart, Hobby Lobby. Anywhere you can find candy making supplies. With cutting this out and putting it all together (set aside the time for coloring since we all know I am slow at that) it took me maybe 5 - 10 minutes to put this together. I really wish that we got trick or treaters at our house because I would be making some of these for sure!
 

You will find the Copic video below 

 

COPIC COLORS:

Batsy: C0, 1, 3, 4,  R30
Broom: E31, 35, YR24, Y13
Hat: BV08, V15, 04, C0, 7, 5, 4, 3, Y21, 26, 28


 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!





SUPPLIES:



I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 











Comments