Present Time Meadow - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Tuesday! Today I am sharing with you a card I created featuring the NEW RELEASE Present Time Meadow Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. I absolutely love this stamp set because the little girl has her tongue out opening the gift just like Meadow does haha!!!

 

It warms my heart and makes me laugh all at the same time. I am disappointed at how the red Copic markers look in photos, all the shading on her pajamas doesn't show up at all. Red can be horrible with taking photos sadly. But I do how the blue ribbon came out. 



It actually took me a while to create this card because I colored her before I put everything together. I should have decided my paper first like most people do. But I really wanted her to look like Meadow. So I had her in pink pajamas and the bow is my favorite BG11, 15, 23 color combo. Which the blue matches the paper, but the pink didn't. Then I felt the card was too plain (we all know how I love my layers and elements) So 4am after I gave up for the night, it came to me, invisible shaker! But! The green holeless sequins and sprinkles in the Gingerbread Christmas Sequins Mix didn't match. So me being ME... picked out all the green bits so it would haha!!! Now, I love the card!



The last thing I added were some of the sequins to different places on the outside of the card.

If you like this card we will actually be making it for the Copictopia Creative 2023 Christmas Retreat


COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Eyes: B04, 01, 000
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Blue: BG11, 15, 23
White: C00, 1


Other: White Gel Pen

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!





SUPPLIES:


I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 






Comments