Gingies - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


 
Hey all!! Happy Saturday!! Today is the last day of introducing the NEW RELEASE from Copictopia Creative and I am showcasing brand new Gingies Clear Stamp Set and the ADORABLE Meadow's Cookie Sheet Creative Cut created by Meadow herself! 
 

 
Is this not the most fun gingerbread man card you have seen in awhile? Haha!! My twisted sense of humor got the best of me. Although, it was Meadow who suggested I cut the Gingerbread people I left in the shaker in half haha! 
 

 
I decided to put the smallest of the gingies on the outside since the sentiment reads "I may be cute" I thought it was perfect! 
 

 
Everything and everyone fits perfectly into the svg file Meadow created. You can get it on our site as an svg, studio3, or png file. 
 

 
This little thing makes the best little shaker element! However if you go to our NEW team blog you will see that Meadow created a Christmas tag with it as well. 
 

This is another card we will be making for the 2023 Christmas Retreat! Be sure to sign up if you would like to learn how I put this card together and have a good time! https://bit.ly/2023ChristmasRetreat

COPIC COLORS:

Gingies: E99, 97, 13, 41, 40
Reds: R20, 05, 17
Purple: V20, 25

Other: Dr. Ph. Martins Bleed Proof White Ink

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!





SUPPLIES:


I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Check out other wonderful inspiration from the team on the Copictopia Creative Blog. You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments