Gifts Galore Meadow - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Friday! Today I am sharing with you a card I created featuring the NEW RELEASE Gifts Galore Meadow Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. She is such a cute little stamp and actually drawn by me. I had a great time with

her hair! The hair and the eyes are probably my favorite. 

 

I know a lot of people don't like the eyes of the chibi type art. I love them because you can shade them and make them come to life. I also know that a lot of people will take the art that the eyes are just black dots and will turn them in to eyes that look big like chibi eyes. With them already drawn like this - no one has to do the extra work of figuring it all out. 



I did think about doing just the black dot kind of eyes but I didn't really like it very much. Maybe I will give one a go and see what it looks when it is all said and done some day. But it took a lot of practice to make the eyes until I finally got Procreate. I LOVE that app! 

 


I also love the sentiment I put with this stamp set. "It isn't about how much you give it is about how much love you put into what you give" that is something that I live by with every holiday but very much with Christmas. I LOVE that my kids will still make me something for Christmas, birthday and every other holiday instead of thinking they always have to have money to spend on me. Spending time, or love making something means so much more to me... well unless it is craft supplies HAHAHAHA just kidding! I am so happy that I have put this thought and way of life into my children. 

 


The last things i added where some little sequins to the card. But this last photo I wanted to show a close up of the Hot Cocoa Time Paper Pack. It has little gold splotches on it and there is one section that I cut just right and it looks like I put 3 little gold sequins on the paper. I love it! 

This is another card we will be making for the 2023 Christmas Retreat! Be sure to sign up if you would like to learn how I put this card together and have a good time! https://bit.ly/2023ChristmasRetreat

COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 00, 01
Eyes: B000, 00, 02
Hair: E51, 53, 55
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
White: BV20, 0000
Silver/Grey: W0, 1, 2

Other: Dr. Ph. Martins Bleed Proof White Ink

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!





SUPPLIES:


I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 









Comments