Christmas Cookie Gnomes - NEW RELEASE Copictopia Creative


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Today I am sharing with you a card I created featuring the NEW RELEASE Christmas Cookie Gnomes Clear Stamp Set by Copictopia Creative. I LOVE gnomes, we all know this. But I REALLY love these little guys! I am actually hoping to

have little gnomes for the different seasons. They are just so cute! 

 


I know not everyone likes gnomes - but how can you resist, they have cookies! haha! There is actually a little mitten cookie that the gnome with the green hat is wearing but I didn't realize I had covered it up until I had started taking photos.



I actually went ahead and used some white Dr. Ph. Martins Bleed Proof White ink instead of the white gel pen for the dots this time. It was showing up on the red much better than a white gel pen was. 



We actually added extra little cookies to the stamp set so they could be used as little elements on their own or with the gnomes. If you look closely the little gnomes are also featured on a few pages of the Hot Cocoa Time 6 x 6 Pattern Paper that was also just released. I love the paper! 



The sentiments for this set are some of my favorite because I say the calories one every time to friends and family. I LOVE to bake during the holidays and they tell me that they are going to get fat. I tell them that they aren't fat they are fluffy and holiday calories never count haha! 



The last things I added was some cute little sparkle dots.

If you like this card we will actually be making it for the Copictopia Creative 2023 Christmas Retreat


COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27, 41, 42, 43
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Greens: YG05, 06, 07, 11, 09
White: C00, 1
Frosting bag: BG000
Cookies: E99, 97, 13


Other: Dr. Ph. Martins Bleed Proof White Ink

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

LAST DAY TO REGISTER NOVEMBER 1, 2023 

REGISTER TODAY!

LAST DAY TO REGISTER SEPTEMBER 30, 2023

REGISTER TODAY!





SUPPLIES:


I hope you enjoyed my post today.  You can also find Copictopia Creative on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 







Comments