Late post - Corvette Father's Day card - Rubbernecker Stamps

 


Hey all! Happy Thursday! It has been a very crazy CRAZY last few months! We had a very wonderful Summer Fun Retreat in June, but the week following I got sick and just have been on the road to recovery just in time to start prepping for Christmas Retreat. It has been crazy! But I am having a lot of fun! Today I am showcasing the Digital Stamp Corvette from Rubbernecker Stamps.



I actually created this card for my Card of the Month Club with a focus on Father's Day. I honestly can't believe we are already half way through 2023. But here we are! I had a great time using this as a digital stamp!




I am super excited that Rubbernecker Stamps now has some of their fun older stamps as digital and some, like Corvette,  come pre-colored! So if you don't have time to color you can just print it and slap that baby on there! Some of them are even pre-colored by me. If you like my coloring that's a win as well! 

Although this one I did color with the uncolored stamp so I could show club members how I colored it. 



I also created the svg Happy Father's Day circle for an added touch. I actually got the inspiration for this layout from Kerri Boucher. She is on the C.C. Designs team with me and had an adorable card for the last release. I loved it so much I asked if I could copy her. Even though I didn't have the dies she had.. I think I made out okay. 




I also created this pattern paper to go behind it. I wanted something that looked like a toolbox. The brads I put on the card I thought looked like rivets which I thought would look cool as well. I love the red cardstock behind, that was my son Stephen's idea. 

COPIC COLORS:  

R05, 17, 29, 59, C1, 0, 00, Y11, 00
and a white gel pen because I messed up my red haha!
 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!





SUPPLIES:

 



I
hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to Rubbernecker Stamps to see even more inspiration.


Until next time friends!!!

 

Comments