BIO HAZARD! Cat Chores Clear Stamp Set - C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Saturday!! What?? Another CUTE C.C. Designs card?? YES! I am so happy that I am finally recovered from being sick and that I can show you all these cute cards... well, funny cards that I made BEFORE Summer Fun Retreat. I was actually on break from the team when I made this card.
 


However, after seeing this cat, I COULD NOT resist! SO! Today, I am featuring the Cat Chores Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. This definitely shows the twist of my sense of humor haha! Plus, I know people can relate that when you are stressed out your digestive system no matter what the "outcome" doesn't do so well. Besides, I knew my kids would love it!



While I did make him a Calico cat - I didn't really think about the colors of him while "making the mess" so those really are his colors and the mess thankfully only got on his little hazmat suit and his little hazmat gloves. Of course, I had to make him a little bright yellow hazmat suit or it just wouldn't go right with the caution tape haha! 





The bio hazard tape and the little browish dew drops (which I think are perfect haha) are the last thing that I put on the card.

COPIC COLORS:

Kitty: C1, 2, 3, YR12
Hazmat suit: Y13, 11, 00
Toilet: C0, 1, B00
Sponge: YG05, 06
Spray Bottle: B00, R17, C3

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

 


 


 



SUPPLIES:


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 



Comments