The Friends - C.C. Designs March 2023 NEW RELEASE



 Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! It is DAY 3 for NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK!  YAY!!! Today I am showcasing the NEW RELEASE The Friends Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. I LOVE this stamp set so much! Although, without giving any spoilers it was kind of hard to place these stamps. I am going to definitely be making another card with this fantastic stamp set!



While the pattern paper does look the same as it did in my card yesterday, it is not. It is the same digital paper set, but it doesn't have the gate. I thought this would be perfect since a lot of the action takes place in the woods with the "monster" 

 


My photo above is a little blurry sorry about that, for some reason I just couldn't get a good one. I love how she is walking away from all the "mad" looking kids towards her friend she really likes. 


I know that this looks like another shaker card - but it is a faker! I just glued the bits and bobs on the inside of the card and holding the images up is some 3D foam. These fakers are great for April Fools day! which is coming up!


COPIC COLORS: 

LATINO SKIN: E11, 13, 21, R59, 29
WHITE SKIN: E000, 00, 11, 04, 21
AFRICAN AMERICAN SKIN: E21, 31, 33, 35, 37, (eyeshadow is a colored pencil)
BLACK HAIR: C4, 6, 8, 10
BROWN HAIR: E21, 23, 25, 27, 19
BLACK CLOTHES: C0, 1, 4, 6, 8, 9, 100
BLUE CLOTHES: B23, 32, 36, 39
JEANS: B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
SHOE SOLES: Y26, W5
APRON: R29, , 57, 59, 89,
SHIRT: YR21, 23, 24

 

JOIN ME FOR MY UPCOMING EVENTS!

 

 


 

 



SUPPLIES:


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 



Comments