Triple Easel Card with Balloon Bunnies - Whimsy Stamps


Hey all! Happy Friday! I know from this first photo my card doesn't look like much today... but this card is FUN! This card is a Triple Easel card! I am showcasing the ADORABLE Bunny Balloons Clear Stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps for this card. These little bunnies are PERFECT for this card! I am currently going to be teaching how to make this card at my upcoming Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp! 

 


This card just screams SPRING to me! I love every bit of this cute card! I didn't take a photo with it but I did actually make a little ribbon belly band to go around the card as well. But I can't give it all away if I am teaching this at the Stamp Camp now can I? haha! I have to leave a little mystery! 

 


I really love how all of this came together and how the layers come together to show off the scene of the card. This is a perfect little card for a friend. Join us this coming February 2023 and learn out to make this card and 10 other interactive cards!


COPIC COLORS: 

E50, 51, 53, 55
R00. 01, 02, 81
RV00, 10
Y000, 00, 11, 13, 15
BG10, 11, 15, 23

Join me for my 2023 Spring Interactive Stamp Camp 2 kits left!


Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!




SUPPLIES:

 


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments