NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO Breakfast Animals - SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK!! Day 2 C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Tuesday!! It is DAY 2 for NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK!  YAY!!! Today I am showcasing the NEW RELEASE Breakfast Animals Clear Stamp Set. I LOVE this stamp set so much! The animals are just so darn cute!!! I did create a Copic coloring video for all the entire stamp set you will find at the bottom of this post.

 

When I created the card I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. All I did know is I wanted to cut out the word PANCAKE and have the little bear running across them. I thought it would be a lot of fun! 

 

I think my favorite part of this whole stamp set was coloring these pancakes. I love how my syrup turned out. I honestly wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it look nice. But I love it! 



The word pancake I did my best at trying to make them look as if it came from the actual pancakes on the image. That is not on the video below but the coloring of the stamp set is. 



I used the I heart from the sentiment and just cut the breakfast part off. 


The last thing I placed on the card were some brownish syrup colored dew drops.


COPIC COLORS:

E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 30, 33, 35, 23, 27, 37
R00, 01, 02, 05, 17, 29, 59
C5, 6, 7
YR31, 23
Y08, 21
YG23, 25
BV08, 17
V28


 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Disney Princess Stamp Camp!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

If you like my cards join me for...


 

SUPPLIES:

 

 BREAKFAST ANIMALS COPIC COLORING VIDEO:

 


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

 

Comments