FUN Light-up Camping Card - The Cat's Pajamas & Chibitronics


Hey all! Happy Sunday! I love these CUTE little penguins from The Cat's Pajamas. The name of the digital stamp set I am featuring is called Camping.  I am currently going to be teaching how to make this card at my upcoming Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp! . Join us this coming February 2023 and learn out to make this card and 10 other interactive cards! 

 

I love how this card came out... all the little stars light up. 


 

Now here it is all lit up using Chibitronics light stickers. I LOVE THEM because you can place as many lights as you want and you can put the button where you wish as well.



Come learn how to make this fun card at my Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp in February 2023!


COPIC COLORS: 

B23, 24, 26, 37, 35, 31
C00, 1
YR12, 24
YG21, 23, 25, 99
G24, 28, 85


Join me for my 2023 Spring Interactive Stamp Camp 2 kits left!


Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!




SUPPLIES:

 


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments