NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Autumn Starter Kit - The Paper Shelter Challenge #534


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! It is time for the new Paper Shelter Challenge! This week challenge #534's theme is "Red, Black, and White".  I don't always do well with color challenges but I don't think I did too badly this time. I decided to showcase Autumn Starter Kit Digital Stamp from The Paper Shelter. All I could think about was her cute little coat looking amazing in red!


 


 

I went ahead and kept strictly to the red, black, and white theme except for one detail that I knew I just couldn't bring myself to do. I had to give her green eyes and blonde hair. Yeah, I could have gone with black hair but I wanted the card to at least try to be a Christmas card. 


 

Her check pants are another thing that I had a lot of fun with! It was a bit of a challenge since I only printed her out at 3.5" but still a lot of fun! 



I wanted to have the Merry Christmas on the card so I used a couple of different fonts (listed down in my supplies if you want them as well) and I just cut them out with my Silhouette machine. I did cut a bit of a strip so I could put on some glitter. I really feel that this card and image would not be complete without some nice chunky glitter! 



The last thing I added besides the snowflake, was the Nuvo Santa's Workshop sequins! I LOVE THEM! They are so cute they are one of the things that I gave away at my Christmas Retreat this year and I had to buy an extra set just for me.


COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 29, 59
Eyes: YG07, 09, 11
Hair: E51, 53, 55 
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Black& Shadows: C0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 8
More Shadows: W5
White: BV000, 20, 23
Belt buckle: T0, 2

 

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  

Here is the Copic coloring video you were looking for: 






I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!