NEW COLORING VIDEO: Snow Wonderful Snowmen - NEW RELEASE Ink n' Splatter


Hey all!! Happy Tuesday!! I hope you are all having a good week so far! Today the card I am sharing is showcasing the very VERY cute Snow Wonderful Snowman Clear Stamp Set that was released by Ink n' Splatter last month. I am a bit behind to say the least!  But this card is so cute I just had to show you!




It was so fun making this card with the coffee cup cut that I have on my Silhouette. When I saw this little snowman I knew EXACTLY what I was going to do! It just screamed for a coffee cup and a snowflake!




I had a great time coloring him, although I don't like how the cup came out. My daughter, Meadow, actually wanted me to color the cup like the cups we have for hot cocoa during the winter... so I love that I did it for her, but the colors really didn't go haha! 

I used my paper crimper, yes I am a bit old school, to make the "sleeve" for the coffee cup. I also had Meadow texturize the coffee cup itself with the Tiny Petals Stencil for some texture. For some reason I just can't deal with things being plain when I cut them out haha!



I added some fun rhinestones as well that I completely forgot that I had! I am so happy I went into my stash to find them. They matched my paper perfectly!  I also love that a sheet of pattern paper from the It's Fall Ya'll Paper Pack matched the paper and looked very nice as an accent as well. 





The last thing I added was the sentiment from the stamp set. I didn't even stamp it first and it fit PERFECTLY!! Can you say "meant to be".. I can I LOVE IT! 

You can see the coloring video for this little snowman at the bottom of my post.

COPIC COLORS: 

BV00, 01, 02, 04
BG0000, 000, 11, 15, 23
E23, 41, 81, 84, 87
YR12, 16
R29
G14
 
 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!


 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  

HERE IS THE COPIC COLORING VIDEO:






I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Find Ink n' Splatter on Instagram @inknsplatter.  There is also a group on Facebook called INS Stamps that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments