Three Halloween Monsters - The Paper Shelter Challenge #530


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! It is time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter. This weeks challenge #530 the theme is Halloween. What better digital stamp to showcase than the NEW RELEASE Three Monsters! This was also perfect for my Card of the Month Club as well. These Three Monsters are just too cute to pass up. I also have a NEW Copic coloring video for you... I know I have not put one up in awhile.

 


 These two just looked so fun! I wanted the Ghost to look like it was walking through Frankie. This is the first time I have ever done no line with a digital stamp but I figured out how to make the transparency of the lines lighter in MS word. 

 

 


I really love how they turned out! I normally don't like what it looks like when I do no line, but this time I actually do! Although it's not TRULY no line because I did leave a little there so he would stand out a bit more. 

 


 

 Of course I have found a new favorite Halloween Paper, the candy corn Paper from Echo Park, and had to use it!



 

 The bow is some left over hobby lobby ribbon that I was more than happy to use. I have had that for years and never found a card to use it on. This one seemed perfect. 



 
The last thing I added was some white pearls from Stampin Up! But I colored them orange first with my YR16 marker. 
 
 
 
 

 

COPIC COLORS:

Ghost:
BV0000, 000, 20
R00, 01, 05
C0, 1
E31, 30
N0, 2, 3

Frankie:
YG05, 06, 07, 09, 11
V12, 15, 17
B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
YR12, 16
C8, 6, 4, 2
N2, 3
E41, 49

 

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  


Here is the Copic coloring video you have been looking for: 





I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments