Not So Scary Scarecrow - The Paper Shelter Challenge #528


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!! It is time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter. This weeks challenge #528 is all about creating with 3 or more pattern papers. I am showcasing the Not So Scary Scarecrow Digital Stamp for this challenge.




He is so cute! I have had him for a while but have not had the chance to play with him yet. I had a lot of fun with this card and everything that I did with it. 

 


 

I used some paper that I had from Hobby Lobby and even a couple of old ones from Stampin Up' that I still have.  I even had a glitter spiderweb that I had from decorating pumpkins a few years ago on here. 



I stayed with a pretty simple design so I also added some sequins and some glittery ribbon that I had found.


COPIC COLORS:

Orange: YR12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 24
Jumper: E87, 84, 81
Green: YG21, 23, 25, 17, 01, 03
Purple: V05, 06, 09, 15
White: BV23, 20, 0000
Wood: E35, 33, 31
Black: C9, 8, 7, 4

 

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments