Oooo Ghosts!! - C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Friday ! I couldn't wait to show this cute little card to all of you. I have fallin' in love with this cute little Ghosts from the September NEW RELEASE for C.C. Designs. They are all so adorable I was able to fit all but one of them on my card. 

 

 

The one little ghost that I did miss looked like he was trying to be scary but he was still very cute as well.  I am not sure why but all these cute ghosts made me think of they were all auditioning for the next Casper movie. So I found this cute film strip for Halloween on my Silhouette and put them all in it. 

 


 

They are all just so darn cute! I love them! The paper I thought went perfectly with all of them. I got it from Echo Park. The lat thing I put on the card was some little orange rhinestones. We all need to have a little bling even for Halloween, right??

 

 




COPIC COLORS:

Ghosts: BV000, 20, 23, R29, 17. 05
Pumpkin: YR12, 16, 18, 24, E34, G24, 28
Bat: C8, 6, 5, 3
Hat: YG00, 01, 03, BV11, 13, 17
Broom: Y26, 23, 21, E31, 35, R29


 

 

Join me for my VIRTUAL 2023 Spring Interactive Card Stamp Camp!

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

If you like my cards join me for...


 

SUPPLIES:

 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.



Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments